Monday, June 8, 2009

KinderCamp here we come!!

Well, my son turned 5 in March and today is his first day in KinderCamp....woohooo! This is a transitional program to help him get prepared for Kindergarten. He has been in daycare since he was 2 when I decided to return to work. He already knows his alphabet; he can count to 100 (no, really he can) and he can write his name. I'm so proud of him, but it is so hard watching him get older. I just wish he could stay little as I'm sure most mothers do. He loves learning new things and playing with other kids so I know he will have a BLAST!

I hate to think of anyone spending more hours in a day with my son than me, but that is the daily struggle of trying to manage work and family.

They can't stay little forever. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment